Friday, October 26, 2012

Tutorial Fantasy Flower.

I have a tutorial for a "Fantasy Flower"
 for you.
I hope you like it. There's are a lot of photos.

You will need this:
Retro flower punch in two size.I have used a die from Die-Namic ( Mini rose ) A glue gun, mini mister,
round jewelry pliers, knitting needle, and if you have a heat gun.
Punch out three flowers of the retro punch big and three of the medium retro flowers and one mini rose.

Spray the six flowers ( NOT THE ROSE) with water, not to much, just so they are damp.

Scroll petals on the knitting needle and squeeze them together with your thumbs

Now they should look like this.

You can let the flowers air dry or use a heatgun.

Now they look like this.

Now, mini rose are rolled with the round jewelry pliers and glue with gun

Like this

I have put a little pearl in the rose middle.

So it is time to glue the flower together.
I use ordinary  liquid glue.
With the first flower I turn the blades down, the other up.


Now your flower should look like this.

I made this Secret Box, and decorated with flowers and mini roses.





I hope you can use the Tutorial, and if you have any questions, 
do not hesitate to ask.

9 comments:

Sathya said...

Love it so much...Thanks for the tute!!!

Marian said...

Geweldig bedankt voor de uitleg
Groetjes

Joan said...

Lovely flower,thanks

Mojca said...

Waw the flower is so pretty. thank you for sharing. Hugs1 Mojca

Shazza said...

beautiful, must try this x

mueppi said...

Lovely flower! I must try it!
Hugs Gisela from germany

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Super flot tutorial

Faye said...

I absolutely love the tutorial! Your flower is fantastic. I have some flower punches but not exactly like those that I can try. Thanks. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Kjempeflott tutorial, Gitte:O)))